Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Introduction - New Readers Look Here First

Hi, I'm Lerina. And before you ask, I'll be upfront: No, that is not my real name. I enjoy my real life privacy too much to involve my real name in my online life. Also, since some of my opinions and beliefs are likely to annoy certain groups of people who delight in getting revenge on those that oppose them, I didn't want to give them any type of real information to work with about me. I'm sure the groups I mentioned there will become apparent VERY quickly.

Other than that though, everything I say is nothing but what I honestly think or believe. I'm a writer, a woman, and a frustrated individual with a lot of intelligence. I like video games, gaming in general (including old-school D&D style), music, and books. This blog is just going to be an easy way for me to let random thoughts fall out of my head whenever they get to be too much to keep in.

I'd also like to use this little blog as an experiment in Internet freedom: All comments will be welcomed, provided there is no flaming. (Defined here as attacking the person, rather than the topic.)
I don't believe in censorship. So I'm not going to censor my language, and I won't ask you to censor yours. Should the worst happen, and someone needs to be banned because they don't stop getting personal with others here, their comments will NOT be deleted. And the only reason I'll ask you to watch yourselves in any image posts is that I don't want to deal with the legal fallout from someone posting something that could get people arrested. Cops give me a headache.

I'm hoping that this little blog can someday evolve into a full-fledged website with a forum to better promote these discussions.

Until then, for the few of you who find my little blog, I hope you enjoy yourselves.

Long live the Free Internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment